Thank you for your business!
To avoid unnecessary delays in processing your order, please complete the linked Sample Submission Form (PDF) and include a printed copy with your samples. If you need assistance completing the form, please contact us.
Please carefully read the following prior to completing the Sample Submission form.
- Please include a Specification Sheet(s) for your sample(s), if available.
- The Sample Submission Form can be used for multiple samples and matrices. If you have more than 25 samples, please complete and submit additional forms. For larger volumes, please contact us directly to discuss pricing, turnaround time and sample submission instructions.
- Be sure to complete all areas to ensure prompt and correct handling of the samples. An incomplete sample submission form may result in turnaround time delays in processing samples.
While most modern browsers have no problems opening and viewing PDF files, fillable forms are not usually fully supported unless using a dedicated PDF viewer. It is recommended that you download and save the file, then use the free Acrobat Reader to fill in, print and e-mail your completed forms to the lab with.
For New Business Accounts:
- Please include complete billing address and contact information on the Sample Submission Form.
- Please provide (if possible) the approximate relative percentage values for product total fat.
- Please indicate if trace analyses are required, as sample sizes, analytical procedures, and fees may vary.
- Please include the Material Safety Data Sheet(s), when possible.
- If you need to make modifications to, or cancel, a previously submitted Sample Submission Form for analysis that has not yet been started or completed, please contact the lab directly at 1-519-766-1510.
- If changes are requested after analysis has been initiated, based on the original Sample Submission Form, the applicable fees will still apply.
All laboratory results will be emailed directly to the client. If repeat analyses are required, due to lack of information, the client will be notified as additional fees will apply.
Turnaround Time Options
Our average turnaround time for analysis is 10 business days but will vary based on sample volumes and matrices. RUSH turnaround time may be available upon request. Note that RUSH turnaround is subject to additional fees. Please contact us to discuss further.